Mark is a lead auditor in the aerospace industry and a member of the International Register of Auditors. He is part of the Access Aviation Team.
He has had a successful career with Air New Zealand that included responsibilities as a fleet manager and instructor. His prime accountabilities were ensuring the safe operation of the Boeing 747 fleet and regulatory adherence to the legal and statutory requirements of the operation.
Mark’s airline management experience has been supported by both an MBA and a Diploma in Management. More recently he has completed a Diploma in Finance.
Mark is a member of Executive Committee of the New Zealand Guild of Air Pilots and Navigators which is active in areas of safety, training and observance of regulatory matters such as standard operating procedures and flight crew operating manuals.
Awards and achievements
- Holder of a New Zealand Airline Transport Pilots Licence
- Holder of a NZ Flight Examiner and Instructor Rating
- Committee Member of the NZ Guild of Air Pilots and Navigators
- Master of Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Services
- Diploma in Science and Technology of Navigation