Access Aviation delivers bespoke aviation related expert witness reports to the Courts, and at Arbitration and Mediation. The reports are completed after discussions and the acceptance of instructions from solicitors on behalf of their clients.
The Company’s consultants give clear, understandable, written and oral explanations that lawyers and the Courts will value.
Our consultants have been specially selected for their broad based aviation industry experience and specialist knowledge. Access Aviation ensures that its consultants are appropriately trained, in conjunction with the Expert Witness Institute, Bond Solon and a leading London Chambers.
Access Aviation is confident that its independent, objective and impartial reports, along with oral evidence are based on thorough research that will withstand the most detailed examination. We operate a formal report quality process to ensure that reports are of a high standard.
The Company is capable of providing Consultative, Employment, Civil Litigation, Investigative, Quantum Assessments and Auditing Reports.
Our expertise covers a number of areas including:
- Aviation related expert witness reports
- Air Traffic Operations
- Airline management and operations
- Aviation employment and loss of income, both military and civil
- Aeroplane, helicopter and engine maintenance, lease contracts, pre- and post-lease disputes
- Ground and airside staff, and passenger disputes and claims
- Airfield Fuel supply systems, infrastructure and procedures
- Airline merger and integration
- Electronic Flight Deck Systems
- IATA operational safety audits
- Flight safety, including aircraft incident assessments from flight data recorders
- Simulator evaluations
- Aircraft and Human performance
- Military and civil aeroplane and helicopter operations, including cabin crew procedures
- Forensic meteorology for aircraft and airports
- Balloon, General Aviation, UAV (Drone), and Microlight operations
- Airfield Planning – Licensed and Unlicensed airfields
Instructions have been received from a number of law firms including Beachcroft, Cannons Law, Clyde & Co, Davis & Partners, Everatt & Company, Henmans Freeth, Holman Fenwick Willan, Irwin Mitchell, Leigh Day, Plexus Law, The Treasury Solicitors, Stephenson Harwood inter alia. Our work is roughly equally split between claimants and defendants, mainly within the UK but also in the European Union and further afield.